swisscom-challenge.com is a health blog discussing different issues from today’s health problems. Hope that this is a useful resources for people and help them find valuable content online.
- Back-to-School Tips for ParentsFirst few weeks require patience and support, educators saySource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Parenting, School Health
- 'Weekend Warriors' Tend to Wear White CollarsDesk jobs keep them seated all week, but they catch up on exercise on Saturday and Sunday, study findsSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Exercise and Physical Fitness, Health Disparities
- Popular Heartburn Drugs Don't Raise Risk of Alzheimer'sResearchers say proton pump inhibitors like Nexium or Prilosec not linked to dementiaSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Alzheimer's Disease, Drug Safety, Heartburn
- 'Confusion' Complicates Hospitalization of ElderlyStays are often two weeks longer, British study saysSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Health Facilities, Seniors' Health
- Less Is More for the Adult Cholera VaccineGiving just one shot instead of two may be better way to control outbreaks, researcher suggestsSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Cholera, Immunization